AMBI e-Bike Conversion Kit
Convert Your Own Bike to an e-Bike and Save!
E-Bike conversion kit easily and inexpensively converts an existing bike into a lithium battery-powered electric bike that allows the rider to get from one place to another with significant less effort — especially when riding uphill or toting heavy items like groceries or a picnic lunch.
Priced right a converted e-bike can be a low cost transportation vehicle; no more paying for car insurance, parking or a yearly bus pass. Plus no more traffic jams. Or as a second vehicle it allows leaving a car in the garage for many “‘around the town” trips that don’t require a 3,000 lb. gas guzzling machine.
For those who would like to get back into cycling and the outdoors but due to age or previous injuries haven’t succeeded, the converted e-bike allows them to get back on two wheels. The rider controls how much they pedal and when to allow the electric motor to kick in.
Model EBI-020-A003 Includes:
- 48v 500w hub Brushless geared motor
- 48V 11.6AH Panasonic li-ion battery
- 26” Double-wall alloy rims spoke(1.95mm spokes spoked by park tool)
- Thumb throttle with battery indicator power
- Electric brake levers (TEKTRO for both side power off)
- 48V 12A Smart controller GERMAN QUALITY
- 1:1 Pedal Assist Sensor
- LCD display
- User manual